We take no shortcuts when it comes to accuracy.
PreciseCheck™ is our rigorous way of ensuring you get what you want. Here's how we do it:
- We set up your project for quality execution by providing you a personal project manager who oversees all stages of the captioning process.
- Your second personal guru is your project captioner. Captioners receive 3 months of one-on-one instruction. Along with constant evaluation, our captioners are expected to develop a basic understanding of many subjects, including medical, automotive, sporting, culinary, scientific, religious, historical, and pop culture.
- The precision is amplified as the captioner passes the work off to the proofer. Proofers are veteran captioners with an exacting eye for detail.
- Finally, your project goes through quality control in our state-of-the-art Technical Operations Center. Encoding is completed in-house with our own equipment.
- Your final edits and approval complete the project.
- Minneapolis, MN
- (CaptionMax World Headquarters)
- 2438 27th Avenue South
- Minneapolis, MN 55406
- Phone: 612.341.3566
- Fax: 612.341.2345
- Burbank, CA
- 441 North Varney
- Burbank, CA 91502
- Phone: 818.295.2500
- Fax: 818.295.2509
- New York, NY
- 15 West 26th Street,
- Suite 912
- New York, NY 10010
- Phone: 212.462.0060
- Fax: 212.462.0061